Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow!





Life in the Mitchell house is as crazy as ever.  Currently I am typing this while Bennett is sitting on the counter surrounded by phones, cell phones, permanent markers, knives and other various items he shouldn't have.  And what am I doing?  Typing and ignoring the chaos!  This is our life and we love it.  I am feeling pretty good just tired and a bit sore.  The kids are good and healthy and we are counting our blessings.  Emerson is proving to be a very mellow baby.  We (especially me) are VERY grateful for this development.  I guess if the Lord was going to sneak in a "miracle" baby, he had better be mellow and good (so far!).
We are having a snow storm in Silver City right now and the kids braved the cold to eat snow, dig in the snow and get really cold!  They had a great time.  


2 comments:

*S* said...

Wow that's a lot more snow that we got! I bet the kids had a blast.

Karebear said...

If you need more snow just come up here, we got six inches just yesterday. Great way for us to enjoy our 'spring' break. Love the bum pics! As least they we all looking at the camera, right?