Friday, February 15, 2013

Organization???

 A few words from the crazy mom of 5 babies.  Our lives have changed dramatically with the birth of Emerson.  You would think that adding only one baby to the mix of 2 sets of twins would be easy, but it has proven a challenge.  For one thing, I am nursing this baby and that takes an enormous amount of time.  It is not exactly relaxing for me yet and I feel a bit exposed with the eyes from the inquisitive four year olds in the house, but we are working through it.  Another challenge is schedule.  I was pretty strict with Dallin and Clara and their eating and sleeping schedule and I was with Ava and Bennett, but this baby has no schedule so life is interesting to say the least.  I am a person who does better with some kind of pattern and organization in my life (something Mason laughs at daily) but that is how I survive.  Life without a schedule is harder on me than my kids and I don't know how I'm going to survive it!



















I HAD to post this picture of the 4 bums in the shower.  I love it and would put it on facebook but I don't know if Daddy would approve!

2 comments:

*S* said...

I love the 4 bums picture! That is priceless.

Teacher Mama said...

Wow. Classic! I can't believe you got this!! Such cute babies.