Friday, November 13, 2009

Found Memories


I had to post this picture. The stool that is being used by the babes as a car was the same stool I used as a child to stand on, sit on, climb on (Dallin's previous post), ride in, get my hair combed and use mom's bathroom sink and all other possible ways to use a stool. Mason and I used it as a TV stand, plant stand. You name it it has been used in some facet or another. It has since been recovered several times and this time Granee had the great idea to put heavy plastic on it to protect it from the babes. I love that my babies can use something that I have such found memories of and that they can create their own memories too!

3 comments:

Karebear said...

Cute pictures! What fun to have them moving around so much. I can't get Parker to sit down in his bath either. He has many bruises on his forehead from falling, yet he insists on standing.

Heather said...

I can't believe how big those babies are! Walking and climbing, wow! I was thinking over Thanksgiving that I really miss you guys. Kristin made your Jingleberry salad, but it wasn't the same as having you around.

BubbaRooster said...

I just caught up on your blog after passing over it for weeks on my bookmarks page. What fun to see the change since last I looked. I agree about raking leaves; just leave there and pretend they're next year's compost.