Friday, November 13, 2009

Back Blogging: Sitting Bull Falls

I was introduced to a beautiful natural setting only minutes from my house by Annette. She is very creative and adventurous and I decided that Mason needed to see this beautiful and picturesque place. So we loaded up the babes and headed out. Dallin and Clara loved the water and rocks (as you will see). We could barely keep them from jumping into the freezing water of November and they decided that rocks were for climbing not looking at much to their mother's dismay. I just knew we would be rushing them to the ER with broken heads!




2 comments:

*S* said...

Sitting Bull Falls look beautiful! I'm not sure how you didn't have a panic attack as your kids were climbing the rocks!

Teacher Mama said...

I love the pic of Clara on the bottom! She looks so cute.