Monday, January 11, 2010

Back Blogging: Birthday Party




We have been a little busy for the past month or so and I admit I have been a little lazy with the whole blogging thing. I will strive to do better, but I am making no promises!
We went to Granee's house in Silver City for Thanksgiving and subsequently the babes' birthdays. Our BFF Sarah and Don made the trip from AZ as did our Grandma, Uncle Justy and Aunt Helen. Sarah made the amazing cake and came up with the book theme. She is truly wonderful! eating the cake was something Clara enjoyed thoroughly while Dallin was a bit more reserved, but all in all they had fun and received many great books!

2 comments:

*S* said...

Yeah new pictures! I love seeing the kids. I hope you are all doing well. Miss my BFFs.

Karebear said...

I thought maybe you had fallen off the face of the earth. I'm glad to see an update. Happy birthday babies. I can imagine they had a good time. Hopefully Dallin will figure out the cake thing soon, he is missing out on so much!