Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Big Baby Bedding!

Since moving to SLC, I decided to move Dallin and Clara into big kid beds (AKA twin mattresses with frames). It has been a challenge getting them to stay in the beds, requiring more time with mama sleeping with the babes, but it is working out.
Another problem I had was bedding. They are going to be in the same room when we move back home with daddy (wherever that is) and I wanted their bedding to be something they could grow with, but still had a toddler feel and would coordinate without being matchy!
Calling my best friend Sarah always works out. Look at the beautiful bedding Sarah and her wonderful mama came up with! I am so excited about the bedding. I found some cute sheets for them and everything has come together so nicely! Thank you, thank you Sarah! We love and miss you terribly! Come see us soon!




4 comments:

Karebear said...

Did Sara make those? I totally love them! I want to make some matching bedding for Parker and Scott when I get around to putting them in a room together. I haven't the courage yet to make it.

Marissa said...

karen, sarah did make these! Aren't they great!

*S* said...

Love the sheets. I think they look great. You did a great job on the art projects too!

*S* said...

I just noticed the dolls I made them made an appearance too! How cool is that. My mom loves the sheets and the art projects as well. Thanks for the pictures. We have been dying to see the finished project.