Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life is like a bottle of ketchup...



"Am I supposed to be playing with this?"


The jail shot is one of my favorites because I think I need a place like this for "time out"!



All the babies loved the horses. Which was very surprising for me regarding Clara. She loves animals BUT only from a great distance. She kept signing and saying "more more" after the ride was over! Benjamin had to ride twice! And Dallin just wanted off until he had to get off and then he wanted back on!


Mason Junior!


Movie Star!


The look of "I know I am NOT supposed to be here but mom hasn't seen me yet!"


...I don't have the ending for that statement. I just thought it looked like a good eye catching phrase.
We have been busy here is Salt Lake City. A couple of weeks ago we went to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT with our cousins Ashley, Sam and Benjamin. We (the babies) rode horses and fed the animals. It was great to see Ashley and her cute family. The quote of the day with them was when Ashley asked Benjamin (who speaks quite eloquently for a 2 1/2 year old) to ask his friends (Dallin and Clara) if we were ready to go see the animals and he replied,
Mom, my friends don't talk so well!

We have also spent time wearing sunglasses, playing in the sink (Dallin can climb into and onto anything he wants to now!), holding ketchup bottles while wearing a white shirt (to all the Grandmas having a heart attack, the bottle was still sealed) and just looking cute in general.
We have loved our time with Granee and the weather in SLC, but we sorely miss our Daddy!

2 comments:

Karebear said...

Oh so sweet! The babies are just adorable! I love the ketchup bottle. Parker would get along very well at your house. He likes ketchup and siks also. I thought my house was baby proof, but we own too many chairs!

BubbaRooster said...

I really like all the great pictures, but my favorite one is Dallin laying on Clara while they hug and suck their binkies, followed closely by the diapers from the back.
It's hard to believe a whole week PLUS has gone by since we've seen you.
Take care.