Thursday, August 5, 2010

Concert in the Park with Granee


Concentration takes sticking ones tongue out when you are dancing! It was funny that both of them are doing just that!

I had to take a picture of Clara's cute cute curls!

Granee before she is to be attacked by Dallin and Clara. She is still smiling...

Granee loving on Dallin as he snuggled in the covers. Hey it was a chilly 80 degrees outside!

Dallin talking on the phone, but what needed to be captured was the hint of red in his hair. I took this picture just for Daddy!

Staying in Granee's downtown condo has its many advantages. One of which is the Concert series they put on in the Brigham Young Historical Park every Tuesday and Friday nights. The babies love music and it has been nice to wear them out by walking down the hill to the concert, dancing at the concert and then walking back UP the hill to go to bed. I have really enjoyed being back in a big city with so many cultural experiences right at my door step!

3 comments:

*S* said...

Look how much fun everyone is having!

Karebear said...

Hey, send one of those grannies this way, my kids need their fingers and toes clipped! In fact Anna came to me today and asked when I was going to cut her finger nails? I guess her food is getting stuck in them. (I know she should use a fork, I'm working on that one).

Teacher Mama said...

We're so glad you are here. :) Thanks for babysitting me last Friday. It helped me feel better after a tough day.