Thursday, April 1, 2010

Growing Pains


Can you believe these cute curls around her face?!

Too busy reading to look at the camera. Typical Clara baby!

Love the chubby cheeks!

Dallin loves anything electronic and not his...he is listening to the latest Techno music that Uncle Justy was listening to.


I took the babies for their 15 month check ups this past week and they are growing like SLOW weeds!
Dallin weighs 22.2 pounds and is 29 3/4 inches tall.
Clara weighed in at 21.4 pounds and is 30 3/4 inches tall. Yes, Clara has been taller than Dallin for a good 6 months, but Dallin is not to be stopped by height...he can climb onto anything without assistance faster than Clara of momma can keep up!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I took Tyler to the doctor yesterday for an ear infection and weighed in at 21 lbs 2 oz! He is almost the exact same size as Clara and he is not quite 6 months old. Miss you guys!

BubbaRooster said...

Thanks for the updates on the kids. I went to conference with your mom and my mom this past weekend, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys soon, both up here in SLC and in Carlsbad next month (can you believe it's next month?????!!!!!!)

Teacher Mama said...

Oh! They look very awesome. Are you sure you can't stuff them in your suitcase and bring them here?

Karebear said...

Marissa, I feel so bad about your last post. What a head ache. I feel bad calling and asking if we could stay with you. I hope that doesn't add more stress, because we don't have to stay there. I hope you are doing well. BTW I love the picture of Dallin and the baby gate. Parker and he can relate. Ben asked my the other day when we were going to take the gate to the bathroom down. I said we he leaves for his mission.