Thursday, April 22, 2010

It is so hard to be a baby!



Life in the Mitchell house has been pretty crazy! My babies have learned that on any given day there are going to be countless of projects started by mommy and countless of times where they will have to fend for themselves. Today Clara took matters into her own hands and with both babies, almost put herself to sleep in the TV room watching "Pete's Dragon." Dallin prefers to wait until mommy has finished whatever she is working on, or he lets me know it is time to stop by standing in front of me, pushing me away from whatever is keeping my attention and screaming at the top of his lungs! Well, I haven't traded them in for a puppy yet, but there are days when I think maybe...

1 comment:

Sister Hamilton said...

such beautiful babies, my how i miss them..Mom