Sunday, January 31, 2010

In my next house I will not have TILE!


As you can see, tile stairs are not conducive to little heads. Clara fell backwards in our house and hit the back of her head on the tile stair. After 2 hours in the ER with both babies, the result was 4 staples and no naps for anyone! She is quite the little "toughy"! I guess this is just the beginning of staples, stitches, broken bones, etc. that I am sure to endure, I mean the babies are sure to endure! I didn't think it would start when they were only 14 months old!

4 comments:

*S* said...

Ahh poor Clara. I hope she recovers quickly

Teacher Mama said...

Oh. Poor baby. I don't like tile either. Much too hard.

Lori Larsen said...

In my experience, the time between 6 months and 3 years is the worst! After that, the bruises will be inflicted upon the other, but not from accidents! Hope she feels better soon.

(Keep them moistened. Taking them out is worse than putting them in!)

Kristin said...

Poor little Clara! It is so sad when they get hurt like that. I hope she recovers quickly.