Monday, March 16, 2009

Running with Mama



Since purchasing my jogging stroller, I have tried to use it on a daily basis actually jogging. The babies seem to enjoy it as long as they had just been fed before putting them in their snuggle jammies and putting hats on their heads. They hate wearing hats and I think it has something to do with the fact that they wore hats 24/7 for the first month of their lives! Here are some pics of the babies snuggled for our run this morning. They slept through the entire ordeal. It is so hard being a baby!
PS The hats are courtesy of Wilson and Desiree! They were made with love and great talent!

2 comments:

Sister Hamilton said...

Your right, life if rough for a the babies. My they are so cute in their snugglies and hats. I'm sure they will like it more as the weather gets warmer. Although, I'm not sure you will. Good work my girl, keep up with the running.

BubbaRooster said...

Wow, Marissa, I haven't looked at your blog in a week or two and it was so full of great pictures. The other day we were putting their latest 5X7 picture on our baby wall Vivienne said, "I feel like I was denied the chance to watch my babies grow up. It's not fair. They're already so big"
Those are really cute pictures and Nana and Bubba need to see lots of pictures, just like ALL the other grandparents, so keep them coming.