Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Toys!



Long before Mason and I got pregnant, we had decided that baby toys were overrated and that minimal was best. I honestly haven't bought any toys or stuffed animals for the babies. All we have have been given to us by various family members. I have bought books, because I believe you can never have too many books, hence the 5 bookcases of books in our house (currently in storage). Anyway, back to toys, I broke down and bought 3 toys for the babies that seem to be necessary:
1. Baby Glow Sea Horse to sleep with. Clara has never liked noises, but after staying with Karen, Jared and the 7 boys, she has gotten used to it and now falls asleep to noise! Small blessings and well worth the $12 spent on this toy!
2. Bumbo Chair for keeping the babies next to me but not always on their backs. The babies are not quite strong enough to sit in it for long, but Dallin enjoyed it! PS They only had purple and I decided I only needed one, so purple it is! Dallin doesn't mind!
3. Play Gym to keep Dallin from watching TV. I noticed the other day that Dallin kept wanting to watch TV. This is not okay with me, so I bought him and his sister the play gym to keep them from getting bored. Clara seems to like it the best as it has a big octopus that she has been having conversations with today!

1 comment:

*S* said...

cute babies! How are they liking their new toys. How is the new house coming? We want to see pictures. Give my BFF's a hug from me.