Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The bliss of sleeping all night!



I have been told since I was pregnant that getting the twins on a sleeping and eating schedule would be the best for me and for the babies. Well, we had successfully gotten them on an eating schedule right away, but as life would have it, the sleeping schedule was put on the back burner as we moved when they were 2 months old and just barely moved into our own place 3 weeks ago. Thanks to Uncle Chuck and his great house, the twins decided to sleep through the night on their own about a month ago at Uncle Chuck's house. They have continued to sleep through the night without a feeding for the past month! On occasion (the past 2 nights) Dallin decides he needs a 3am snack, but other than that it is sleep from 10pm to 7am! These babies have been so good and they knew their mama needed sleep for her sanity of taking care of 2 babies alone in a new city! I am grateful for sleep and I believe Mason is grateful also!

No comments: