Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life with four babies in pictures!

I am too tired to go through all the photos and add some witty and cute comment about my children, so the picture post will have to suffice! If you have questions on who is who, please note that Bennett has the most hair and it is really dark and Ava has the only blue eyes in the family (we don't know if she will keep them yet). Clara is the one wearing all the accessories (except for first picture as Dallin was dressed by Lena our student charge for a month in June) and Dallin is the one looking a little tired and has crazy hair. Enjoy!












4 comments:

*S* said...

Love the pictures! Sweet babes. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Teacher Mama said...

Kiss those babies from me. Still feels like you "live in China".

Karebear said...

The babe's are so cute. I don' know how you manage it! They are just so precious. Poor Dallin I hope he is feeling better soon and will be able to eat something for ya!

BubbaRooster said...

Haven't looked at the blog in a while. How fun to see the kids growing and such cute personalities. Glad you're the mom, so I can just look from a distance and say "how cute"
Bubba