Sunday, February 27, 2011

February

I will not make it a habit to only post once a month, but a lot has happened this month and I have been busy moving, baking babies and dealing with 2 wonderful two year olds! (please read with sarcasm!)
Here is a smattering of the happenings this past month.


Painting rocks was a great idea Granee had on a warm Carlsbad day to get the kids outside for a little while! Clara ate some paint and Dallin stayed pretty serious about the whole activity!


Haircuts for all. Clara was so excited that I let her get a haircut too. We just trimmed it up and she thought she was big stuff. Dallin has a several haircuts as he has hair like his dad which grows quite fast. I had her cut his hair really short on top this time so I wouldn't have to worry about it as much when we moved to Silver City and now all it does is stand straight up on top!

Silly baby...I won't say what he is concentrating on in this pic!

This is how Dallin and Clara spend their evenings before going to bed...watching a great movie for a few minutes to calm down and give their mom and granee a break! Don't be decieved with how good and calm they look...it wasn't 5 minutes before that they were screaming and throwing tantrums.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom whose 2 year old still loves that green pacifier. Kathryn only gets hers at night (or when she finds it during the day -- until I can snatch it away). I tell myself I need to just throw it away, but that would make bedtime harder for me and her, so I don't.
The kids look so darling!

Heather said...

P.S. I think you travel and move more often than I do! That's hard to do. I think we were more mobile before #4 came along. I hope you're able to settle in somewhere for a while.

Love ya!

Karebear said...

Your moving to Siler City? Um, more details please!

The babies are so cute. They always look so innocent in photo's don't they.