Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recent happenings and a picture I swore I would never post!



Update: Dallin and Clara are doing great! They are growing leaps and bounds and talking nonstop. Most of which we cannot understand, but we are learning how to communicate.
I am feeling pretty much pregnant all the time and feel as big as a house. The new babies are doing great and next week I will post what we are expecting!
The picture below is for Alisa. I wouldn't have posted it without her requesting it. I don't know if there will be any future acquiesces to her demands!

5 comments:

*S* said...

Cute! So glad you gave in to Alisa's demands. You look great. I can't wait to find out about the new babes.

BubbaRooster said...

WOW!!!!! (Just kidding)
Thanks for posting all the pics of the birthday party, and good luck on set #2. If you run out of ideas for names, just let me know. Got some great Old Testament ideas.

Karebear said...

Please don't listen to my Dad. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully they will tell me what I am having. Your tummy looks so cute, but I'm sure it doesn't feel cute. I wonder if we were side by side who would be bigger. Just my bad luck I think. Keep the posts coming!!!

Kendall said...

You are so cute! I cannot wait to hear what you are having!

Teacher Mama said...

Thank you for the pic! I am very happy that you look as darling as ever. Wish I was there to make you healthy lunches.