Sunday, September 27, 2009

10 Months Old!






The twins are 10 months old today. I cannot believe how time has flown. They are currently up to no good in my eyes! Dallin and Clara both can stand alone...although they do not quite realize it yet and I am not congratulating them! They both do not have any teeth yet, but are masters at eating just about anything they want. They love crawling after each other and playing with their daddy. They are very busy babies and we are enjoying them immensely although I am always tired these days. Enjoy the pictures. Dallin has a new funny face which my mom and I can't get enough of and daddy hates!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

they are so cute!

Teacher Mama said...

g m,0iir34k5kg5gkg4]99o55[56-'2['5]B]-ooooooo5

Interpretation: I miss Baby Dallin and Baby Clara.

-Logan

BubbaRooster said...

I love the funny face. Of course, it probably doesn't endear it to Mason if I say it, but it makes him look just like his dad.

Karebear said...

I love that Clara is in her jammies and yet is so proper with her hair bow!