Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I didn't buy any of the clothes for this holiday. Thanks to cousin Benjamin for the great digs Dallin is wearing! I actually bought Clara's outfit before she was born for $3 (I am sure Alisa thinks this is a great deal :) ). They were pretty cooperative for the pics although Clara wanted brother's hat for herself!



Activities on the 4th of July: Daddy and Clara reading books at the park and Dallin playing with his favorite toy Granee bought for him. It supposedly tastes like vanilla!?

2 comments:

Kendall said...

So cute! I am glad you had a great 4th.

Sister Hamilton said...

Cute cute babies, I am sure they keep mom and dad very busy. Can't wait to see them again. Keep up the good work, They look happy so whatever your doing must be good.