Monday, February 16, 2009

Upside down baby and feeding two alone...mystery exposed!



Dallin has decided that being upside down is far better than right side up. He had been crying for awhile and when I tried to hold him, he wanted nothing to do with snuggling. He has started a new thing...after falling asleep he moves his whole body around to wake up and then cries because he is so tired. I guess he is worried he will miss something if he sleeps too much! Clara still firmly believes in naps and takes them frequently. They don't team up on mom too often!



Here is an example of how I manage to feed and pacify 2 babies at one time. It changes depending on the circumstances and which baby is demanding more attention at the time! The adventures of twins! Side note: I am in the car but we were not driving. Do not panic!

2 comments:

Teacher Mama said...

I'm glad you are managing... barely. The babies look beautiful. Please tell them that I love them. The Riverwalk looks wonderful!

Sister Hamilton said...

I really miss my baby, the one with the sunglasses. The twins are cute too. The are really growing. Take care