Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging: Love and Hate

As all can see, I have entered into the world of blogging. This only came with our recent move to Carlsbad, NM (aka "Hell" or "Carbunkle by friends whom shall remain anonymous!). I have been told that pictures of everyones' babies must be updated weekly as they change this often. Well, I am terrible at the blogging thing (hence the Hate portion), but on the flip side it is a great way to not have to tell everyone the same story or share the pictures a million times. I love everyone else's blog and get irritated when they are not updated as much as I would like (hence the Love portion).
So, here is my attempt at blogging. I am open to suggestions, whether or not I follow is up to me! Enjoy the pictures of the babies (next post) as they are growing too fast for me. I just wish their sleeping schedule grew as fast also (still up every 3 hours). I guess I can't have everything, YET! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Teacher Mama said...

Thank you for fulfilling my request (requirement) of posting pics of my babies. I'm missing them and you terribly. I had a lot of tears the other night because I wanted to go on an evening run. No one to go with. How is carbuncle?

Sister Hamilton said...

Hell? Carbuncle? Wow those birth control pills are doing their job for you! You could be in haze and 30 degrees every day. We would love seeing pics of you and the babies. We miss you terribly. Be Happy! MOM