Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Our February!

February was filled with trips.  Trips to Arizona with only 1 child! A holiday really! A trip to the Gilbert AZ Temple with my BFF.  A trip to Costco (a weekly occurrence...it is my grocery store of choice)! A trip to the bookstore with my favorite date (Dallin)! And a trip in our imaginations as we all (all 5 babes) sat on the table to watch an amazing show about a curious little monkey!  
It was a very busy month, hence the lack of posts.  On to March!






2 comments:

BubbaRooster said...

This is Bruce, i.e., "Elder Sullivan". It's April 29 & I just read your post, the first time in "ever-so-long". Wow, time has flown by since the long-ago days when you were living in our basement. It's such a joy to read the posts about your busy life and family. Thanks for giving those of us far away but close at heart an opportunity to share your life. Hugs all around.

SugaMama said...

You & Dallin are funny...I love seeing pics of you guys :)