Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Loving fall!









I love fall!  The colors are gorgeous and the temperature is perfect!  We are not going to have many more fall days here in SLC, so we took a family walk on Sunday in our Sunday clothes (much to Clara's chagrin!) The kids loved the leaves and we convinced them to take a couple of pictures along the way!  I have come to terms with the fact that I will NEVER have a perfect family photo for years to come!  There is always one or more children facing the wrong way or crying or acting silly!  This is our family and we love them!

2 comments:

*S* said...

Love these. I can't believe how big Emerson is! I barely recognized him. The kids look adorable in their Sunday clothes. Looks like a great day for a walk and pictures.

Karebear said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors! Is Clara your tallest?? They look happy you so must be doing something right.