Sunday, April 24, 2011

What has saved our lives and a 32 week picture


The purchase and install of a play set in Granee's backyard has been a life saver for Granee and me. The kids love the ability to go outside and swing, slide and climb without our help (most of the time, they still prefer someone out there with them!). Other than Clara's aversion to sand in her shoes, the play set and sand box have provided the much needed diversion for Dallin and Clara.


As for me, this pic was taken 2 weeks ago, before all the chaos broke loose. I will try to take one before I deliver, but I am not promising anything!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm curious who built the swing set? I'm hoping that Granee Carol hired some guys to do it because those can be a real pain to set up. (We know because we've done 3 of them).

Thanks for the update. Hold on just a little longer! Wish we could come see you this summer.

*S* said...

You look great! Hang in there. The swing set looks like a ton of fun.

Karebear said...

I think we need a swing set too! You look great! I'm sure you feel differently and should. You are nearly there! (I'm jealous, I feel like these next 8-9 weeks are going to be the longest in my life!) Love and miss you. Thanks for the text yesterday!

(When your done with Grannee, send her my way) J/K