Friday, May 14, 2010

House update part 5

TV room BEFORE:
This room gave us the biggest headache (refer to post on March 22, 2010). It has also turned out to be the nicest room with new walls (literally), new paint and new carpet.
PS I think seeing how big the babies have gotten from the before and after pics is the cutest part of the pic, but I could be biased.

TV room AFTER:



Master Bath BEFORE:

Master Bath AFTER:




Dining room BEFORE:


Dining room AFTER:
This room is the first room we fixed. It is Mason's pride and joy..."I can't believe how good my texture job turned out...it looks professional!"

2 comments:

*S* said...

I recognize that TV cabinet. Glad it is getting some use. The house looks great. You did a fabulous job!

Teacher Mama said...

It really is looking awesome! I don't know how you are getting all of this done. Now... keeping it clean...