Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jennifer

I haven't posted lately because our lives have gotten a little more complicated in the past couple of weeks. Last Friday Mason's sister, Jennifer, and her 3 boys were in a very serious car accident which left her oldest boy with 39 stitches on his forehead and her in critical condition. She hasn't woken up yet, but we are hopeful. We do not know what the full damage to her brain is at the moment, but she has a broken collar bone, broken shoulders (both), 8 to 9 broken ribs and she currently has pneumonia. We ask for your prayers. Mason is trying to work in Carlsbad while I am staying at mom's in Phoenix so I can go to the hospital daily and visit with Jennifer and help distract Jackie. I will post pics of the cute babies later.

2 comments:

Karebear said...

I just read Mason's e-mail! I am so sorry. What a trial and it's not even over yet. My prayers go out to all of you. Hopefully things will turn around soon.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. We will keep her and all her family in our prayers.